Tuesday 9 April 2013

New pokémon revealed!



Oh my jesus, a new pokémon has been revealed for the upcoming X and Y for the 3DS. Now I'm not making assumptions yet, but this thing is too familiar to be a coincidence.
See what I mean? No coincidence these guys are like two caterpies in a metapod, Pokémon's youtube channel even named the video "A new pokémon with a familiar look!". New pokémon suggests that it wont be another form of mewtwo but a brand spanking new pokémon, it also performs moves similar to what mewtwo can learn, as sequenced in the video from beginning to end.


    • Psyshock
    • Energy Ball
    • Shadow Ball
    • Blizzard
    • Psycho cut
    • Focus Blast

These moves are pretty much what mewtwo can use too, and I could still see some underlying story behind them. I think that due to mewtwo only being a protoype of the experiment that was cloning mew, and because this generation is so far away from the first, I think that technology in the pokémon world may have advanced enough to create the perfect clone of mew. But thats just an opinion. I'll leave it for your thoughts to decide until the games come out near the end of 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment